Quality Brokerage Services
to Help you Sell your Boat
We make the buying and selling process simple, effective and quick. Benefits of our brokerage services include:
- A personalized marketing plan for your boat will target qualified and prospective buyers. We will inspect your boat and make recommendations on what may need to be done to maximize your boat’s marketability. In addition, we’ll review sold boat statistics, various book values and comparable vessels to price your boat correctly to achieve maximum interest and a quick sale.
- A variety of online presences in Canada and the U.S.A. are used to list your boat. Your boat will be listed on our website, yachtworld.com, and boattrader.ca.
- Professional sales specialists and certified technicians are onsite to meet with prospective buyers, provide River training and water testing.
- Bank financing, documentation, and registration are available onsite.
- Full service at the most central & all-inclusive marina in the 1000 Islands includes sales, warranty & repair, dockage, detailing and storage options.
- We can now offer 45,000 sq. ft. of heated indoor winter storage at our new ParkStor Facility as well as inside non-heated and outside winter storage.
- Trades are accepted to help sell your boat.
- Transportation & long haul trucking services are available.
- Factory trained and certified technicians onsite to offer mechanical support and inspections after the sale.
- Over 130 years of experience serving the boating community.
Call us today so we can help you quickly and efficiently sell your boat.