– Easy to deal with –
Instead of “Selling” our entire staff asks questions to determine your best purchase options. That’s the “Right” way to do business and always has been.
– Experience –
Since 1889, Ed Huck Marine has been providing area boaters with the finest Brands and Services available. 4 generations & over 100 years in the same location.
– Accessibility –
Located on the St Lawrence River in the Heart of the 1000 Islands. Open 7 days a week, in season when you rely on us most.
– Quality Brands –
We represent the industries Best Marine Brands, ensuring lasting enjoyment & long-term residual value.
– Active Ownership –
Family owned and operated, the owners are on site and actively involved in all aspects of your experience.
– Full Service Operation –
Ed Huck Marine is a full service marina featuring factory trained technicians for all your Mercury, Mercruiser, Volvo, Yamaha and Sea-Doo needs. We are very proud of having the finest marine staff capable of getting you back on the water fast for almost all service issues, helping to ensure one of the longest boating seasons available.
– Quality Brokerage Services –
We make the buying and selling process simple, effective and quick. Benefits of our brokerage services include:
- A personalized marketing plan for your boat will target qualified and prospective buyers. We will inspect your boat and make recommendations on what may need to be done to maximize your boat’s marketability. In addition, we’ll review sold boat statistics, various book values and comparable vessels to price your boat correctly to achieve maximum interest and a quick sale.
- A variety of online presences in Canada and the U.S.A. are used to list your boat. Your boat will be listed on our website, yachtworld.com, boattrader.ca, boatdealers.ca and kijiji.ca.
- Professional sales specialists and certified technicians are onsite to meet with prospective buyers, provide River training and water testing.
- Bank financing, documentation, and registration are available onsite.
- Full service at the most central & all-inclusive marina in the 1000 Islands includes sales, warranty & repair, dockage, detailing and storage options.
- We can now offer 45,000 sq. ft. of heated indoor winter storage at our new ParkStor Facility as well as inside non-heated and outside winter storage.
- Trades are accepted to help sell your boat.
- Transportation & long haul trucking services are available.
- Factory trained and certified technicians onsite to offer mechanical support and inspections after the sale.
- Over 125 years of experience serving the boating community.
Call us today so we can help you quickly and efficiently sell your boat.