- Make a preliminary offer with an acceptable deposit that the seller agrees to.
- Once accepted, we’ll assist with a mechanical inspection to ensure all parties know the boat’s mechanical condition.
- If the boat passes the mechanical, we suggest a certified Marine surveyor take a look at the hull and structure. While EHM can’t suggest which one, we’ll provide a list of independent surveyors for you to review and make your choice. Most insurance companies will require a survey.
- Once your chosen vessel passes the survey, it’s time to finalize your purchase with a water test/seatrial to establish that all systems are functioning as expected.
- We can also assist with financing your purchase with low rates and comfortable terms.
- Lastly, now that you’re a boat owner, EHM can offer dockage, storage and service solutions to make boating stress free.
Ed Huck Marine has been in business for 129 years and has the expertise to sell and deliver boats all over North America. Our sales team equally serves the seller and buyer in order to create a positive experience in a simple, effective and quick process. With this philosophy, customer feedback, reviews and referrals continue to support our leadership role in the boating industry.
Give us a call or drop by and visit us if we can help you safely purchase a brokerage boat.