Beyond Boating means we make sure your every need is looked after on and off the water. That’s what sets Ed Huck Marine apart. Our staff is always there to lend you a helping hand, making sure you’re looked after. We believe your marina is more than just a place to tie up your boat. It’s a place where memories are born.
Full Year Dockage Agreements Include:
- Prime 1000 Islands Dockage on the St. Lawrence River
- 153 slips available for boats up to 65′
- Free Access to the New Johnston Building (including New Fitness Center, Sauna, Steam Room & Laundry Facility)
- New floating docks for Ethanol Free High Grade Gasoline & High-Volume Diesel for 2019
- Free Wifi service & Pumpouts
- Priority access to onsite Factory Certified Technicians
- Shore Power & Fresh water
- Reserved parking for one car
- Termination and Cancellation Policy for Cause, for Convenience and by Owner (Full details are in Customer’s Dockage Agreement). If the Owner cancels the Dockage Agreement, then, depending on when such cancellation occurs, and subject to the Owner not being in breach of the Agreement and having paid the full Total Payable, the Owner will be refunded that percentage of the Total Payable as noted: On or before March 31 (100% of the Total Payable); Between April 1 and April 30 (50% of the Total Payable); Between May 1 and May 31 (40% of the Total Payable); Between June 1 and June 30 (30% of the Total Payable); Between July 1 and July 31 (20% of the Total Payable); and On or after August 1 (No refund). Any cancellation of the Agreement by the Owner must be in writing.
Further Amenities For Your Relaxation:
- Swimming pool and deck
- Deluxe services in the New Johnston Building including restrooms, showers, sauna, steam room, fitness center, and laundry facility to be open and phased in from May through July.
- BBQ’s & Gazebos
- Onsite store with a selection of boating apparel and water toys.