Boat dockage and storage at Hucks Marine & Resort means you'll have less work and more play when it comes to your boat or PWC! With our dockage and storage packages, we'll handle everything, from hauling, winterizing and storing your boat or PWC in the Winter, to launching it in the Spring. We make sure every detail is taken care of, so you don't have to.
Hucks is located directly in the heart of the Thousand Islands for easy access to the St. Lawrence River. We are your one-stop shop for dockage and storage!
Full Year Dockage Agreements Include:
- Premium dockage in the heart of the 1000 Islands & easy access to the St. Lawrence River
- 189 slips available for boats up to 60'
- Key fob access to the Johnston Building (fitness center, sauna, steam room, laundry facility & deluxe boaters' heads)
- Priority access to onsite factory-authorized technicians
- Free Wifi service & pump outs
- Shore power & fresh water
- Parking for one vehicle
- Onsite fuel docks with ethanol free high grade gas & high-volume diesel pumps
Further Amenities For You:
- On-site parts counter and customer service in The Engine Room of the Johnston Building for you to buy supplies, cleaners, order parts or request service to your boat or Sea-Doo
- Year-round 5,000 sq. ft. indoor showroom, Waypoints, in the Johnston Building to view some of the latest and best boat models
- NEW for 2021, Centre Stage, a retail sales area and Cassies, our Riverside Cafe in the Gerald H. Huck Building
- Swimming pool and deck
- BBQs & Gazebos
- No-hassle dockage refund policy for year round contracts.
- Refund amounts are based on the date of cancellation. Contracts cancelled on or before March 31, 2021 receive 100% of the Total Payable, cancellation between April 1 and April 30, 2021 receive 50% of Total Payable, cancellation between May 1 and May 31, 2021 receive 40% of Total Payable, cancellation between June 1 and June 30, 2021 receive 30% of Total Payable, cancellation between July 1 and July 31, 2021 receive 20% of Total Payable and cancellation on or after August 1, 2021 receives no refund.