Current job postings at Hucks Marine & Resort
Hucks Marine & Resort is a first-class destination delivering experiences Beyond Boating. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, and work with us to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
You can apply for any of our current postings (below) by clicking on the “Apply Now” button, or, if you feel you’d be a great fit for another position at Hucks, we encourage you to send your resume to us at email@example.com
Summer Crew – Marina Attendants
About us: Hucks Marine & Resort is a full-service marina located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River in Rockport (Ontario). We love where we work and what we do, and our main goal is to create an environment and atmosphere that is safe, fun and relaxing for our boaters, guests and Crew.
Overview of the Position: Our customers are extremely important to us, and we are looking for students to join our Summer Crew to help make sure our customers have the very best experience while at our Marina. Your tasks include welcoming boaters and the general public in a friendly and courteous manner, cleaning boats and marina facilities, grounds keeping and fueling boats.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high-level of customer service to all our boaters, customers and visitors;
- Efficiently respond to customer needs at all of the marina facilities including the fielding of general inquiries;
- Clean boats and help maintain the cleanliness of marina facilities including the docks, fitness facility, washrooms, laundry facilities, offices and the pool;
- Grounds-keeping including weeding flower beds and garbage removal during daily dock walks;
- Fuel boats and pump out holding tanks at the fuel docks;
- Assist all boats in docking and casting off, and maintain a safe environment for guests, their boats and Crew;
- Illustrate a general knowledge of corporate/departmental policies and procedures related to health and safety;
- Assist with customer/social events;
- Perform any other related duties as may be required or assigned by your supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals with the ability to communicate courteously and effectively with the public and co-workers;
- Ability to work outdoors and in variable weather conditions;
- Boaters license (Pleasure Craft Operator Card) required;
- First Aid and CPR certification is an asset;
- Available May to Labor Day Weekend 30 - 40 hours per week including weekend shifts and public holidays;
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Angela (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the 'Apply Now' button below. The application deadline is Friday, February 26th, 2021. Applications will be accepted after that date however preference will be given to those submitted prior to the deadline. Applicants will be contacted only if an interview is required.