Current job postings at Hucks Marine & Resort
Our current job postings are listed below. You can apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team and work with us to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
Hucks Marine & Resort is hiring! We are looking for a full-time Boats Detailer to join our team!
About Us: Hucks Marine & Resort is a full-service marina located on the St. Lawrence River in Rockport, Ontario. We love where we work, what we do and strive to provide our customers with exemplary service in an environment that is fun and relaxing!
About You: You are energetic, friendly and polite. You enjoy taking on new challenges and believe in seeing projects through from start to finish. You love working with people including fellow staff members and our valuable customers. You are entrepreneurial, possess strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, flexibility and can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Our Team: Hucks is the leader in full-service marinas among the 1000 Islands and offers a competitive salary, an RRSP program, advancement opportunities, benefit plan, and an amazing work environment surrounded by water, boating, and fun.
- Maintain the highest level of detailing and cleaning standards of boats being delivered to clients, for display at shows, inventory boats and boats in for service
- Wash, clean, and wax exterior of boats, including boat hulls, prior to their storage
- Wash, clean, wax and vacuum boat interiors
- Inspect overall condition of cleaned boats to ensure acceptability to the customer
- Coordinate boat cleaning with Seasonal Staff as required
- Manage cleaning supply inventory and purchase additional supplies when needed
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Valid drivers license with your own transportation
- Professional attitude and attire at all times
- Stays focused on jobs at hand and values accomplishment of daily tasks
- Punctual, a self starter, follow direction and hard working
- Good physical mobility
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision
- Requires attention to detail and a pride in delivering excellent service
Please forward your resume with references.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.