Current job postings at Hucks Marine & Resort
Our current job postings are listed below. You can apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team and work with us to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
Hucks Marine & Resort is hiring! We are looking for a full-time Boats Detailer to join our team!
About Us: Hucks Marine & Resort is a full-service marina located on the St. Lawrence River in Rockport, Ontario. We love where we work, what we do and strive to provide our customers with exemplary service in an environment that is fun and relaxing!
About You: You are energetic, friendly and polite. You enjoy taking on new challenges and believe in seeing projects through from start to finish. You love working with people including fellow staff members and our valuable customers. You are entrepreneurial, possess strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, flexibility and can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Our Team: Hucks is the leader in full-service marinas among the 1000 Islands and offers a competitive salary, an RRSP program, advancement opportunities, benefit plan, and an amazing work environment surrounded by water, boating, and fun.
- Maintain the highest level of detailing and cleaning standards of boats being delivered to clients, for display at shows, inventory boats and boats in for service
- Wash, clean, and wax exterior of boats, including boat hulls, prior to their storage
- Wash, clean, wax and vacuum boat interiors
- Inspect overall condition of cleaned boats to ensure acceptability to the customer
- Coordinate boat cleaning with Seasonal Staff as required
- Manage cleaning supply inventory and purchase additional supplies when needed
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Valid drivers license with your own transportation
- Professional attitude and attire at all times
- Stays focused on jobs at hand and values accomplishment of daily tasks
- Punctual, a self starter, follow direction and hard working
- Good physical mobility
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision
- Requires attention to detail and a pride in delivering excellent service
Please forward your resume with references.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor
Hucks Marine & Resort is hiring! We are looking for a Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor!
About Us: Hucks Marine & Resort is a full-service marina located on the St. Lawrence River in Rockport, Ontario.
What we are looking for: A personal trainer and/or fitness instructor with an entrepreneurial spirit who wishes to run his/her own fitness business in our fitness facility. Our customers are extremely important to us, and we are always searching for ways to make their experience at our marina even better!
As a growing marina and resort destination, Hucks is searching for a personal trainer and/or fitness instructor to run, lead and maintain our fitness facility, "LifeLines'. In return for providing approximately 14 hours of free classes and training assistance to Hucks' clients during set hours (we anticipate Friday 6-9 p.m.; Saturday 7-10 a.m.; Sunday 7-10 a.m.; Tuesday 6-8:30 p.m. and Thursday 6-8:30 p.m., but this is negotiable), and helping to clean and maintain our gym and studio, you will be able to use the Lifelines fitness facility to run and operate your own fitness training, nutrition program, yoga practice or other fitness business, with all revenue going to you. You would have full flexibility to take on clients that fit your schedule, and the revenue generated by any services or classes you offer would be yours to keep.
About You: You are energetic, friendly, polite and passionate about fitness and helping people reach their target fitness goals! You understand your clients' health and fitness goals and enjoy creating fun and motivating fitness experiences for them.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Current personal training certification or other fitness practice equivalent (e.g. Yoga instructor, Pilates instructor, etc.)
- AED certification
- CPR certification
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.