2016 Tiara Yachts 50 Coupe
Volvo Engines and IPS Extended Warranty Thru 2023
This 2016 Tiara 50 Coupe offers a serious buyer an excellent opportunity to own a freshwater, low hours (40), like new, and one-owner boat at a fraction of the cost of new. This 50 Coupe was custom ordered by an experienced boater and has been maintained exclusively by the selling dealer. This luxury yacht is powered by optional Volvo Penta IPS 950 engines at 750 HP. Click on Options/Features to see a full list of options.
The boat is in our indoor heated storage and can be viewed in comfort now. Ed Huck Marine is conveniently located near multiple airports. We are located just 2 hours from Syracuse, 1 hour from Ottawa, 2.5 hours from Toronto, and 2.5 hours from Montreal.
The salon and bridge deck with her 360-degree panoramic views open to the cockpit through sliding aft doors built with indoor/outdoor living in mind. Her Bow features concealed ground tackle and a through stem anchoring system which may be operated at the helm or adjacent foot switch on the forward deck next to the locker. An optional reclining sun pad cushioned lounge neatly engineered forward offers a luxurious spot for the sun worshipers. The salon features a single level deck from the cockpit forward to the bridge where a single step separates entertaining from the business of operating the vessel.
The smart and modern Tiara 50 seamlessly blends the strength and performance of the machine with the elegance of interior design and fabrics throughout. The full beam master lets the sunshine in through large windows port and starboard. The head with private shower has external venting. Large hanging lockers, cabinetry, and a private sitting area all compliment the master. The master opens to a common atrium with a large pantry and washer/dryer concealed within a port side closet. The optional third stateroom would delete this option. The head is shared between the atrium and forward queen VIP Stateroom.
True to the yachting lifestyle, most of your time on a Tiara 50 will be spent entertaining in the salon and cockpit. The aft galley contains all the major appliances and large counter spaces to match. Quick and convenient access to the cockpit lounge seating and optional teak dining table make for effortless entertaining and dining. An optional hydraulic swim platform with access port and starboard by broad, safe steps brings you to the water world and can function as dinghy storage while underway. You can also utilize the storage space in the over-sized trunk engineered into the transom. The swim platform will feature drink holders at the water level, custom molded handholds and a smart ladder system for ease of entry.
- Two Volvo®/Garmin® 8215 15″ displays with GRID armrest remote
- Volvo Glass Cockpit Integrated Electronics Package
- Volvo Auto Pilot
- Joystick Driving
- Garmin 604 HD 4’/6kw Open Array Radar
- Garmin VHF 200 & GHS 200
- Garmin GSD24 Sounder
- Ritchie Super Sport SS 2000 Compass
- Upgrade to Volvo IPS 950
- Fresh Water & Raw Water Wash-down in Anchor Locker
- All Chain Windlass
- Lenco Auto Glide Trim System
- 70″ Hydraulic Lift, Teak Swim Platform
- Underwater Lights (3) – Blue LED
- Cockpit Carpet – Seagrass
- Cockpit Table – Teak
- Electric Grill at Transom
- Transom Fridge
- Aft Sunshade Electric Telescoping
- RCL 100 Remote Spotlight
- TV Forward Stateroom
- Central Vacuum System
- Stainless Steel Wine Cooler in Galley
- Garbage Disposal
- Dupont Effect – Hull Paint
- Upgraded to Larger TV in Master Stateroom
- Cockpit Furniture Cover Package
- Hull Color: Dupont Titanium Effect
- Bootline: Dupont Crystal White
- Salon Ultra Leather: Milkweed
- Helm Seat: Fudge Ultra Leather
- Cockpit Upholstery: Sunbrella Sail Cloth Shore