2016 Cobalt R5
2016 R5 Fresh Water Only. Sold, serviced and stored fully by Ed Huck Marine.
- Volvo Penta V8-380 DP 380 HP with 35 hours
- Includes a 2018 EZ Loader Tandem Bunk Trailer
- Sport with Edge Ebony Graphics
- Del Mar Sport Seating
- Battery Switch with ACR/Dual
- Premium Sound with Transom Speakers and Remote at Transom
- Pump Out Porta Potti
- Dash Trim Package with Garmin 741 GPS
- Trim Tabs with Indicators
- Stainless Steel Foot Tread at Helm
- Motorbox Actuator
- Premium Bimini Top
- Bow & Cockpit Tonneau Covers
- Rudder Indicator
- Docking Lights – Stainless Steel
- Fender Clips (4)
- Portal Light In Head Compartment
- Swim Platform Transom Lighting
- Transom Tilt Switch
- Air Compressor w/Holder
- Bow Center Cushion Insert
- Dinette Table (Teak)
- LED Interior Accent Lighting (Blue)
- Battery Maintainer/Charger (110v)
No matter the activity of the day, the Cobalt R5 steps up to the plate bringing class and style. At first glance, its exterior profile will catch the eyes of all around. Sleek. Powerful. Aggressive. Notice the graphics – bold, vibrant. But let’s not be materialistic here. This legendary ride is worth noting: infectious. That is the word we would use – so infectious that with just one nudge of the wheel and a tight turn, you will be hooked to its smooth nature.
With all the luxury interior appointments that one would expect from a Cobalt, the inside speaks of timeless good taste. The transom is walk-thru, of course. The back-rest is convertible, and the space forward is wide and wider still, followed with yacht-esque wraparound seating. This seating configuration, by the way, belongs only to Cobalt in boats of the R5’s size. The twice-wide passenger seat forward makes the cockpit even more flexible in its service of a good time. A console door, elegant in its Makassar grain look and crafted vinyl, opens to a head larger above and all-around than any other boat in the class.
The helm gleams in hand craftsmanship, in oil rubbed ebony Makassar trim and duotone aluminum dash panels and switches of stainless steel and five-inch digital gauges with multi-function readouts and, over all, a form-fitted eyebrow in everlasting vinyl. The wheel wraps in leather: one of the most time-honored of Cobalt traditions, this masterpiece of a steering wheel. Our owners have always insisted on comfort and convenience and accessibility — “ergonomics” to our designers — and so the R5’s armrests and footrests and controls and cupholders and every last little amenity aboard arrives with a form and a function just too ergo for words. And one more name to drop: the Rockford Fosgate stereo, optimized and ready, as we say, to crank.