1988 Canoe Cove 53' Sport Sedan
PRICE JUST REDUCED
OWNERS WOULD CONSIDER A TRADE. NEWER 40′ TO 45′ MOTOR YACHT WITH BOW & STERN THRUSTERS AND WELL EQUIPPED FOR EXTENDED CRUISING
ANNE MARQUEE is a very special 53 Canoe Cove. She has been VERY well maintained by her owners and shows pride of ownership from bow to stern/engine room to Flybridge. ANNE MARQUEE has had in recent years special attention paid to quality upgrades to her systems and has been updated with modern interior finishes and features. In 2008 the entire hull and upper decks were sprayed with Awlgrip marine paint. ANNE MARQUEE has three helm stations to include one at port side aft cockpit.
ANN MARQUEE was stored in a heated storage facility every winter.
You will not be disappointed when inspecting ANN MARQUEE for purchase.
ANNE MARQUEE two stateroom layout features a queen size master forward with head and shower and a guest stateroom starboard with a head and shower to port. The plush salon is spacious and provides plenty of seating and offers panoramic views. The joinery and finish of the teak interior are in above average condition. She has solid wood cabin and head doors throughout. The well-equipped galley is to starboard and has fine wood cabinetry, newer Corian counter tops and even has a dishwasher.
The plush main salon and dining areas are spacious and provide plenty of seating and panoramic views. All salon furniture, wallcovering, flooring, window treatments are newer. Between 2005 & 2008 ANN MARQUEE was pretty much completely refitted with the following.
- 32″ Toshiba flat panel TV
- Satellite TV system with Direct TV set-top box
- JVC stereo system
- Custom Beige carpeting
- Solid Maple flooring at entrance and galley
- Custom inlaid marble compass rose at the stern entrance into the salon
- Custom window coverings
- Upgraded lighting
As with almost all other areas of Anne Marquee the galley has been refitted with new equipment.
- Newer European refrigerator/freezer
- Solid maple hardwood flooring
- Princess glass top 2 burner stove
- Sharp stainless steel convection microwave
- Corian solid surface countertops
- Stainless steel sink with stainless faucet
- Fine wood cabinetry with a satin finish in very good condition
The Master Stateroom was refitted with many updates in the past years.
- Custom bedding
- Custom window coverings
- Wall coverings, carpet and lighting were updated
- Flatscreen TV
- Private head with many upgrades to include
- Vacuuflush head
- Shower and door
- Mirror and accessories
- Window covering
Guest Stateroom – Starboard
- Custom wallcovering
- Custom carpet
- Updated lighting
- Guest head to port with
- Vacuuflush head
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Updated ZF Marine MicroCommander electronic throttle and gear controls at 3 stations.
- VHF radio x 2
- Furuno radar
- Raytheon Chartplotter
- Raymarine C70 GPS/Plotter – Upper Helm
- Raytheon Chartplotter – Upper Helm
- Full instrumentation – Upper & Lower Helms
- Bow thruster
- Compass x 2
- Impulse depth sounder
- 6 X Deka 8D batteries in acid proof boxes
- Professional Mariner 80 amp battery charger
- 2 X 50 amp shore power inlets
- 50 amp main breakers
In 2008 the bridge and decks were sprayed with Awlgrip marine paint. All canvas, vinyl pads have been replaced and are in above average condition.
- Full Sunbrella canvas with full enclosure
- Captains and first mate seats
- Large dining table with wrap around seating – Table drops down to make a sun pad or bed
- Storage compartments below controls
- Wet bar with sink and built-in Uline refrigerator/icemaker
- Dinghy crane 12 volt affixed to the upper aft deck
- 2 Marine folding chairs upper aft deck
- 2006 Avon inflatable hard bottom dinghy with a 2006 Yamaha 25 HP model F25TLR outboard stored under a black Sunbrella cover on the aft upper deck
- ZF Marine MicroCommander electronic throttle and gear controls port side
- Teak and Holly Table
- Newer marine folding chairs (4)
- Stereo speakers
- Courtesy lights
- 2 x Detroit Diesel 671 TI Turbo Charged – rebuilt 2003 at 2800 with now approximately 1100 hours after rebuild
- Horse Power 450 per engine
- Transmissions – Capital Marine gear. Model 5HD-200
- Onan 15 KW Marine Genset with 1679 hours on gauge
- Fireboy Halon 1301 automatic and manual activated
- Raw water strainers – Grocco bronze alloy with sight glass
- Engine room camera
- Newer LED lighting fixture
Aft Battery and Tankage Compartment
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- 3 X air conditioner units. 2 Marine Air and 1 X Lunaire Marine. 120 volt AC cooling water pump is located in the aft battery and tankage compartment.
- Central Vacuum System
- Hot water tank
- Grey water tank
- Grocco accumulator tank
- Grocco Paragon water pressure pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.