Hucks Marine & Resort is proud to announce the opening of the Johnston Building!
This modern facility replaces our former service and storage building and offers some brand new and exciting features.
- Year-round 5,000 square foot indoor showroom
- Comfortable and relaxed environment for our customers to view some of the latest and best boat models
- Open Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m and closed Sundays until Oct. 7th
- Spacious and upgraded showers and bathrooms
- Available exclusively to our dockage customers and their guests.
- Access with fob key on Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday – Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. until Oct. 7th
- Laundry facility contains new and upgraded washing and drying machines
- Available to dockage customers and their guests
- Each machine is coin operated, and each load (whether washing or drying) will cost $2.00 (loonies & toonies only)
- Access by key fob Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. until Oct. 7th
- Available exclusively to our dockage customers and their guests
- We have some of the latest and greatest fitness equipment
- Spend some time stretching or practicing yoga in The Loft
- Bask in the natural sunlight that streams through the floor-to-ceiling windows
- We offer to Lifelines users, private washroom and shower facilities, an infra-red sauna
- Coming in the 2020 boating season, a steam room.
- Access with fob key on Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 pm, Friday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (until Oct. 7)
- breathtaking views of the Marina and River
- Perfect setting for Hucks’ private gatherings and meetings
- Will be used on an invitation-only basis
The Engine Room
- Home to our parts counter and service department
- Buy supplies or cleaners, order parts, or request service to their boat or Sea-Doo
- Open Monday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.