Hucks Marine & Resort is proud to announce the opening of the Johnston Building!
This modern facility offers some brand new and exciting features for our dockage customers and visitors.
- Year-round 5,000 square foot indoor showroom
- Comfortable and relaxed environment for our customers to view some of the latest and best boat models
- Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily through Sept. 7, Appointments Available – Call to Schedule in Advance
- Spacious and upgraded showers and bathrooms
- Available exclusively to our dockage customers and their guests.
- Access with fob key 24/7 through Sept 7
- Laundry facility contains new and upgraded washing and drying machines
- Available to dockage customers and their guests
- Each machine is coin operated, and each load (whether washing or drying) will cost $2.00 (loonies & toonies only)
- Access by key fob 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily through Sept. 7
- Available exclusively to our dockage customers and their guests
- We have some of the latest and greatest fitness equipment
- Spend some time stretching or practicing yoga in The Loft
- Bask in the natural sunlight that streams through the floor-to-ceiling windows
- We offer to Lifelines users, private washroom and shower facilities
- Access with key fob.
- Availability may differ during COVID-19 – Call for current hours
- Breathtaking views of the Marina and River
- Perfect setting for Hucks’ private gatherings and meetings
- Will be used on an invitation-only basis
The Engine Room
- Home to our parts counter and service department
- Buy supplies or cleaners, order parts, or request service to their boat or Sea-Doo
- Open Monday – Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. through Sept. 7